Due to the high-contrast lens and high-resolution sensor, the Lahoux Digiclip pro surpasses similar devices with its excellent imaging.
The Lahoux Digiclip pro has a metal housing with IPX6 class protection for robustness and a long life span.
It has, as expected of Lahoux Optics, a 100% repeatability during reinstallation and high recoil resistance. The sleek shape and ergonomic design makes it easy to handle.
The easily accessible focusknob and microclick settings makes focussing very easy.
The Lahoux DigiClip pro is the perfect camera for professional and amateur users that want an even better image and more distance.
- High target detection and identification distance during night and twilight;
- Proven reliability and durability
- Super simple operation without any complicated menu or special settings;
- 1280×720 HD sensor with a 1280×960 HD OLED display;
- Improved accuracy over longer distance
- Very high recoil resistance with heavy calibres such as 12 cal., 9.3×64, .375 H&H Magnum;
- Can be used during daytime;
- Several IR illuminators can be used for improved night time imaging which are also available from? Lahoux Optics;
- Great repeatability, having not more than 0.3 MOA divergence when repeatedly dismounted and mounted;
- Can be used with USB power banks;
- Video out-connector. Can be used together with the power bank PB2R with built in recorder.
Scope of delivery
|Bag||18650 Battery||Ocular||User Manual|
|Charger with USB-Cable|
|Sensor type||CMOS 1/1.8″, 1280×720, PAL|
|Spectral range||0.4 to 1.1 µm|
|Format||1280 × 720 px|
|Frame rate||50 Hz|
|Sensitivity||0.0001 to 30,000 Lux|
|Clip-on visual magnification||1×|
|Eyepiece visual magnification||2.5×|
|Day sight recommended magnification||1-15×|
|Lens||54 mm F/1.4|
|Lens focusing range||6m to ∞|
|Detection range (boar)||500 m|
|Display||Colour OLED 1280×960 pixels|
|Diopter adjustment||+3 to -4 D|
|Quick release adapter||Lahoux or Rusan adapter M52x0.75 mm|
|Battery||1 × 18650|
|Battery runtime||4 hours (at 24 °C)|
|External power||3.2-15 V|
|Weight (without battery)||560 g|
|Working temperature range||-20°C – +50°C|
|Protection class IEC 60529||IPX6|
|Max. recoil energy||500 g|