- Blade material: 8Cr13MoV or 3Cr13 stainless steel with bead-blasted finish
- Handle material: glass-filled nylon with K-Texture™
- Overall length: approx. 14.6 cm
- Blade length: approx. 6 cm
- Closed length: approx. 8.3 cm
- Weight: approx. 79 g
- Manual opening
- Thumb stud
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocket clip (left/right)
- Bottle opener, screwdriver, lanyard hole
- Manufacturer's product no.: 8700 At first glance, you might wonder, what's up with this little knife? But that's only until you get your hands on it. Once
you do, you'll see how nicely the finger contours fit your hand, how useful that stubby little blade is, and how Kershaw's
K-Texture™ on the handle provides an extra secure grip. But that's not all: There's also the flathead screwdriver at the
butt of the knife that doubles as a lanyard attachment. And then there's the handy bottle cap lifter built into the back of the
The blade steel offers good ability to hold an edge, strength and hardness. The K-Texture handle is exclusive to Kershaw. Look
closely and you'll see that it is composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo k. Sure, it looks cool, but the
point is giving your fingers a little something extra to hang onto, which the Kershaw K-Texture does to perfection.
A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open while you use it, but also lets you close the knife easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife or just a great multi-function pocket knife, the manual opening Shuffle is a great choice!