- 50mm lens - wide angle
- 4.5-14x variable magnification
- Red-Green- Black Etched glass half mil dot reticle
- 1" /25mm tube
- Parallax focus adjust from 10 yards/9.1m
Wide Angle lens with huge field of view - approx. 20% more than standard 1"
(25.4mm) tube scope
The added field of view gives you a larger sight picture and also helps in visually steadying the picture at higher magnifications
1-inch hard anodized one-piece aircraft grade aluminum main body tube
Fully Multi Coated lens - Each individual glass lens surface is fully multi coated with Nikko's new proprietary Low Dispersion ETE Microlux Gen 2 coating and polished to allow the maximum amount of transmitted ambient light into the main tube.
Rated for airgun, rimfire and centerfire use - dual sealed and capable of handling the heaviest-recoiling magnum rifles
>>> Etched glass Half Mil dot reticle making precise hold-over and wind correction adjustments easy and effective
>>> AO parallax 10 yards to infinity
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube
- Bikini lens caps included.
Glass etched Half Mil Reticle with red-green Iluminated Reticle
Glass etched for superior crisp view as well as total recoil immunity and zero internal light reflection when illumination is in use.
Basically mil dot x2 - as half mils are marked as well so giving you greater precision than ever before.
Many more aim and calculation points than standard mil dot - or as Nikko write it "making precise hold-over and wind correction adjustments easy and effective"
Note - Picture below exaggerates the mil sizes on the left just to contrast - main mils are the dots. Half mils are the lines.
Red and green IR
Red and green with 5 intensity levels on each colour and turned off for plain black.
- Side turret control.
- IR is very useful in low and bright light where it allows you to get better contrast of the reticle against dark backgrounds.
- Use levels 1-3 for low light and 4-5 in daylight.
50mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- Fully Multi Coated
- Each individual glass lens surface is fully multi coated with Nikko's new proprietary Low Dispersion ETE Microlux Gen 2 coating and polished to allow the maximum amount of transmitted ambient light into the main tube.
- Very fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
4.5-14x variable magnification
- Adjust from 4.5x to 14x.
- A great magnification range for general purpose hunting.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
AO Parallax focus adjustment
Parallax is the term that describes the difference in angles between objects that are seen up close and those seen far away. When you look at telephone poles pass by on the side of the road, those closest to your car seem to pass very fast, while the ones far away seem to go very slow. That difference is due to parallax.
The reticle in your scope is like a telephone pole that's very close. If you move your head on the stock while watching the target through the scope, it's probably possible to see the reticle move against the target. That affects where you perceive the aim point to be, and that affects your accuracy. Parallax correction reduces this phenomenon to the greatest extent possible.
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch - 25.4mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multicoated
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime for manufacture defect issues.
- Sunshade Included: No
- Lens Covers Included: Yes - bikini style - NOT flip up
- Finish: Matte black
- Water/Fog and shock Proof: Yes
Magnification and reticle
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
- Min Power magnification : 4.5x
- Max Power magnification : 14x
- Reticle Construction: Etched glass
- Reticle: 1/2 Mil-Dot
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes - 5 power each way red and green or off for black
- Holdover Reticle: Yes
- Reticle Focal Plane: 2nd
Adjustments, view and focus
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA - 30 full clicks up/down and left/right
- Turrets: Medium profile with screw on protective covers
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
- Click or Friction Adjustment: Click
- Reset to Zero Turrets: No
- Parallax Adjustment: 10 yards to infinity
- FOV ft at 100 yards - 9.7-29.1
- FOV m at 100m - 3.2-9.7
- Eye Relief - 3" - 80mm
- Click Value MOA - 1/4 with 30 full click range up/down and left/right
- Length - 336mm / 13.2"
- Weight: 608 grans / 21.4oz